Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
2009-12-07, 17208👍, 0💬
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 7 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...