Adding Local Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a new local user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users". You see a list of local users on the computer.
3. Click "Action > Add User..." menu. You see the "New User" form.
4. Enter user name, full name, and password.
5. Click "Create" to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the local user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 1709👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...