Adding Network Users on Windows 10 Pro
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the company network.
Here are the steps to add a Network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer:
1. Make the sure the Windows 10 Pro computer is connected to the company network.
2. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts".
3. Click "Add" button below the user name list. You see the "Add a doemain account" form.
4. Enter user name and the domain name that identifies the network user. You can also use the "Browse" button to search and find the user from the network user directory service.
5. Click Next to finish adding the user to the Windows 10 Pro computer.
Once the network user is added, he/she can login to the Windows 10 Pro locally.
2019-06-29, 1733👍, 0💬
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
How to install Mozilla FireFox 2? If you followed our "Download FireFox 2 tutorial", you can read th...
How to connect your computer to a wireless router? Here are the steps of how to connect your compute...
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...