Remote Login Permission on Windows Server 2016
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows Server 2016?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of user in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2018-10-08, 231👍, 0💬
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
How to connect your computer to a wireless router? Here are the steps of how to connect your compute...