Turn On AutoComplete Feature in IE 11
How to turn on AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11?
You can turn on or off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 by following these steps:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (IE) "Settings > Internet Options".
2. Click "Content" tab. You see content related settings.
3. Click "Settings" in the AutoComplete section and next to "AutoComplete stores previous entries on Webpages and suggests matches for you."
4. Turn on and off each settings:
[x] Address bar [x] Browsing history [x] Favorites [x] Feeds [x] Use Windows Search for better results [x] Suggesting URLs [x] Forms [x] User names and passwords on forms [x] Ask me before saving passwords
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
2018-10-30, 462👍, 0💬
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
What is realsched.exe process - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler? Process realsched.exe is a backg...
What is "Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is ...
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...