Turn On AutoComplete Feature in IE 11
How to turn on AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11?
You can turn on or off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 by following these steps:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (IE) "Settings > Internet Options".
2. Click "Content" tab. You see content related settings.
3. Click "Settings" in the AutoComplete section and next to "AutoComplete stores previous entries on Webpages and suggests matches for you."
4. Turn on and off each settings:
[x] Address bar [x] Browsing history [x] Favorites [x] Feeds [x] Use Windows Search for better results [x] Suggesting URLs [x] Forms [x] User names and passwords on forms [x] Ask me before saving passwords
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
2018-10-30, 371👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...