Send File with Bluetooth Wizard to iPhone Failed
Why am I not able to send files from Windows 7 computer to iPhone using the Bluetooth Wizard?
If you try to use the Bluetooth Wizard to send files like pictures, music or videos, but it may fail as shown below:
1. Pair your iPhone to your Windows 7 as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Send File To Bluetooth Device Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up with the connected device "My iPhone".
6. Click on "My iPhone". You see a error message displayed: "Device Object Push Service is not available or busy".
The error message tells us that the Bluetooth connection with iPhone does not support the Device Object Push Service.
So there is no way to exchange files with iPhone Bluetooth connections.
The picture below shows the error message
when sending files to iPhone with Bluetooth connection on Windows 7:
2019-06-10, 1708👍, 1💬
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...