Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver on Windows 7
What is the IntelIntel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver on my Windows 7 system?
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver is another default driver for bluetooth connections provided by Microsoft on some Windows 7 computers.
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager" on your Windows 7 system. You see the "Device Manager" window showing up with a list of devices available on your computer.
2. Double-click on "Bluetooth Radio". You may see "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)" showing up.
4. Double-click on "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)". You see the "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Properties" window showing up.
5. Click on the "Driver" tab. You see some detailed information displayed as below:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Provider: Intel Corporation Driver Date: 9/22/2015 Driver Version: 18.1.1510.550 Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher Driver Details - To view details about the driver files. Update Driver - To update the driver software for this device. Rollback Driver - If the device fails after updating the driver, roll back to the previously installed driver. Disable - Disables the selected device. Uninstall - To uninstall the driver (Advanced).
5. Click on the "Driver Details" button. You see a list of driver files displayed as below:
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthport.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BTHUSB.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btmhsf.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ibtusb.sys C:\Windows\system32\fsquirt.exe C:\Windows\system32\ibtproppage.dll C:\Windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll
2018-03-10, 989👍, 0💬
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
Can I remove startup application "DSAgnt.exe - Dell Support Agent" to speedup my computer and reduce...
A new tab called "Boot" is added in "msconfig" tool on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this "Bo...