Default Picture File Folder on Windows 7
Where is the default picture file folder on my Windows 7 system to see the saved picture? I clicked "Save in folder: Pictures" option when receiving a picture file from my cell phone.
The default picture file folder on my Windows 7 is the "My Pictures" folder in your account home area: "C:\Users\joe\Pictures" as shown in this tutorial:
1. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures".
2. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
3. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar on your Windows 7 system.
4. Click on the notification message. You will see the "Bluetooth" window showing up.
5. Click "Save in folder: Pictures" to receive "MorningPicture.jpg" in the default folder.
6. Run "Windows Explorer" and go to "C:\Users\joe\Pictures".
You will see the picture file, "MorningPicture.jpg", listed there as shown below:
2018-03-31, 388👍, 0💬
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...