Download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-126.96.36.1990-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 12939👍, 1💬
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
What is HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToaster.exe - Process - HpqToaster Module? Process HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToa...
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 8 ...