Download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110?
If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, you should follow this tutorial to download ActivePerl:
1. Go to the ActivePerl hoem page.
2. Click "Get ActivePerl" button. The download page shows up.
3. Click "Download" button. The free registration page shows up.
4. Fill the registration form and click "Continue" button. The download file selection page shows up.
5. Go to the Windows (x86) section under the ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680 section, and click MSI link to get the MSI version.
6. Save the download file to: C:\temp\ActivePerl-22.214.171.1240-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi. The file should have a size of 15,883KB.
See other ActivePerl tutorials for more information.
2016-01-11, 13748👍, 1💬
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
Can I remove startup application "atiptaxx.exe - ATI Desktop Control Panel" to speedup my computer a...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...