Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2019-01-03, 946👍, 1💬
What is Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? Java Console Extra T...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
Can I disable Windows service "Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...