Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 16282👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Can I remove startup application "RealPlay.exe - RealPlayer Tray Bar Application" to speedup my comp...