Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 12274👍, 0💬
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...