Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 12519👍, 0💬
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...