Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12069👍, 0💬
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...