Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2016-07-10, 43867👍, 5💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...