Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2019-03-26, 45058👍, 6💬
What is service "wudfsvc" and library "wudfsvc.dll" on Windows Vista? "wudfsvc" is a system service ...
How to download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...