Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 10128👍, 0💬
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...