Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 10614👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...