Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 10279👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...