Windows 10 store won't open
All of a sudden my sore application won't open. When i attempt to open it it shows the loading screen for a split second then closes. I did some reasearch and most posts recomended this "C:>users>user_name>AppData>Local>Packages>Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe>Local cache". This made no diference just like restarting my pc. Any ideas?
This may occur to some corruption the Windows Store. Try the following methods and check if it helps.
Method 1: You need to re-register the Store app.
1. Press the Win + X keys together, or right-click on the Start button. And select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the pop-up menu.
2. Within the Command Prompt Window, input the command and press Enter to run it:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
3. Once the task is performed, type Exit and hit Enter.
1. Press Windows key + R, type services.msc.
2. Locate the ‘Windows store’ service service is running.
3. If not, right click on the service and select ‘Start’ to start the service manually.
4. Also, right click on each service, select properties and set the startup type to ‘Automatic’.
2016-04-21, 1259👍, 0💬
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
What is a startup application on your Windows system? A startup application is a software applicatio...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...