How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 3392👍, 8💬
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Alexa Toolbar offers...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...
What is REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Interne...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...