How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 3235👍, 8💬
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 7 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wa...