How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 3128👍, 8💬
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
How to change the Bluetooth device name on your Windows XP system? If you want to change the Bluetoo...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...