Failed Windows Activation
I decided to re-set my computer following numerous issues. I opted to clean the disk - process took a full 18 hrs, likely to do with my internet speed. I am now attempting to activate Windows 8 and this message has popped up, "Activation error description not found". Can anyone out there please help! I have no idea what to do next. Windows 8 came installed on my computer when I purchased it - I have no product key etc.
Try phone activation:
1. Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the 'ENTER' key
3. Select your 'Country' from the list.
4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
2018-04-13, 2436👍, 1💬
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...