Transfer Videos from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer Videos from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice Videos on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Videos\FromPC.
2. Go to archive.com Web site and click Video > Animation & Cartoons > Film Chest Vintage Cartoons > Mighty Mouse: Wolf! Wolf!
3. Click on "25.8 MB" at the end of "mighty_mouse_wolf_wolf.mpeg" line under "Movie Files" to download it in MPEG4 format.
4. Save the "mighty_mouse_wolf_wolf_512kb.mp4" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Videos\FromPC.
5. Download more free movies.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Videos > All
8. Drag "Mighty Mouse: Wolf! Wolf!" in the Details list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Videos You see "Mighty Mouse: Wolf! Wolf!" showing up in the list.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-29, 2778👍, 0💬
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7? Starting home page is a very i...
What is the startup program "Persistence Module - igfxpers.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remo...
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
I get the message "cyberlink powercinema resident program has stopped working" on startup on my Dell...