Delete Synced Pictures/Videos from Phone with Zune
How to delete all synced pictures, music and videos from Windows phone with Zune?
Once you have synced all pictures, music and videos from your Windows phone to your Windows computer, you can delete them from your phone one by one manually. But if you want to delete them all, you do it from Zune:
1. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and run Zune.
2. Click on the Phone icon and make sure your phone is fully synced.
3. Copy all pictures files from C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\From SAMSUNG SGH-i937\Camera roll to a backup folder.
4. In the Zune software, click Settings > Phone > Sync Options.
5. Click "ERASE ALL CONTENT" button in the "Device options" section near the bottom of the options panel.
6. Click "YES" on the confirmation box to start deleting all pictures, music
and videos from your Window phone:
2013-10-25, 2588👍, 0💬
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...