Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 2066👍, 0💬
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...