Downloading Picture from Web to Windows Phone
How can I download pictures from the Web to my Windows Phone?
You can download pictures from any Web site to your Windows Phone using these steps:
1. Tap on "Internet Explorer" and enter google.com.
2. Select "Image" and enter "moving clouds" to search for pictures. You will see list of thumbnail pictures showing up.
3. Tap on the thumbnail of the picture you want to download. You will see the full size of the picture showing up.
4. Tap on the picture and hold down for 2 seconds. The "save picture/share picture" option list showing up.
5. Select "save picture". Internet Explorer automatically saves the selected picture to the "saved picture" album on your Windows Phone.
2013-03-27, 2253👍, 0💬
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...
How to remove tfswctrl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...