Hard Reset Windows Phone When Lost Password
How can I reset my Windows Phone when I lost the password?
If you lost the password for your Windows Phone, you can perform a hard reset to format your phone as shown in this tutorial:
1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down Camera and Volume Down.
3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on screen.
4. Press the Windows button.
5. Press the Windows button again to confirm the hard reset.
Warning: hard reset will erase all your personal data like Emails, Contacts, and Text Messages, from your phone.
2013-03-22, 3158👍, 0💬
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to change the Bluetooth device name on your Windows XP system? If you want to change the Bluetoo...
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...