Sending PDF Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send PDF files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a PDF file, Manual.pdf, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Manual.pdf". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Applications" > "Adobe Reader" > "Documents" > "/mnt/sdcard/BLUETOOTH".
2013-03-14, 3062👍, 0💬
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Audit Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds s...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...