Saving Picture Files on Windows 7 Received through Bluetooth
How can I save a picture file on my Windows 7 laptop computer? The file is sent through the Bluetooth connection from my LG P925 cell phone.
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can save pictures sent from your phone on your laptop using these steps:
1. Follow the previous tutorial to send a picture file from your phone.
2. After sending the picture from your phone, go to your Windows 7 laptop immediately. You see a pop up message from the task bar.
3. Click on the message. You see "Bluetooth" window showing up with several options on how to receive the picture file.
4. Click "Save in folder" to transfer the file, IMG104.jpg, to your laptop.
5. When the transfer is done. You see another pop up message showing up:
File Transfer Notification File 'IMG104.jpg' was received from device 'LG P925g' and saved in folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures'. Click here to open the folder.
6. Open folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures', you see the picture file, IMG104.jpg, saved properly.
2013-03-11, 2960👍, 0💬
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...