Bluetooth Connection Failed on AV Remote Control
What should I do when I get the connection failed message while trying to use Bluetooth AV Remote Control with my LG P925 phone connection?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your Windows 7 laptop computer, and you get the connection failed message while trying to play music stored in your phone on your laptop:
Connection Failed A connection attempt has failed. Make sure that the LG P925g is turned on, and then try again.
See the picture below:
To resolve the problem, you should follow these steps:
1. On LG P925 phone, stop the Music application.
2. Disconnect and unpair LG P925 phone from the laptop.
3. Pair LG P925 phone with the laptop again and make sure that the laptop's status is "Connected to phone and media audio" on your phone
4. Play music again on phone.
5. On laptop, start the "Music and Audio" connection to run the Bluetooth AV remote control again.
2013-03-08, 5648👍, 0💬
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...
What is Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 - Download Program Files (DPF)? Java Runtime Environment 1.4....
How to connect your computer to a wireless router? Here are the steps of how to connect your compute...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...