Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 11757👍, 2💬
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...