Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 12753👍, 2💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2008? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2008...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...