Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 6762👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
Is MUWebControl Class a program to control your childrens' surfing the web? What it is exactly?
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...