Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 6447👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
How do i update drive letter access component version 126.96.36.199 The best way to update your driver let...
How to remove DSAgnt.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...