Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 7804👍, 1💬
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and h...
What is "WWAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WWAN AutoConfig" service related...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...